I am proud to be a part of a three-day community-driven conference in Zagreb with the most influential experts from all around the world to discuss the latest news regarding Microsoft technologies that is organized by a company I work for.
Topics vary from novelties in Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, Skype, and Project Server. Here’s what it’s all about!
The European Collaboration Summit 2017 is a nonprofit event and will take place in Zagreb, Croatia on May 29-31, 2017.
So what else do you need to know?
Well, namely that you will get to hear incredible speakers deliver the most exciting lectures, attend pre-conference workshops, and get a chance to mingle among consultants, admins, developers, business people, nerds, speakers, MVPs, masters, and fellow Microsoft employees.
What makes the ECS a special and unique event?
We’ve had this idea that we could combine the ethos of the SPC Adriatics Zagreb, Office 365 Conference Germany and Nordics. This means that we’ve decided to combine the experience gained with SharePoint and Office 365 community events, and create the best event in Europe.
Also, it’s a kind of conference that has the legendary Microsoft Office Development Patterns and Practices Team (PnP), an awesome party after the closing ceremony, and pretty cool prizes from our sponsors–you know those gadgets you know you want to but never get around to actually buy one for yourself. How cool is that?
Let’s get down to business, shall we?
I’d like to name a few interesting lectures that you will get to hear and of course much more.
- Cool Dashboards, Charts and Visualizations for Power Users – Benjamin Niaulin will discuss how to build, interesting dashboards, charts, animations, data visualizations, KPI, and much more with out of the box features and products.
- Introduction to Microsoft Flow: Power to the people – Serge Luca and Isabelle Can Campenhoudt will give an overview of what is Microsoft Flow, its current functionalities and the roadmap.
- PowerApps & the Common Data Model for ITPros, Admins and Architects – Nicki Borell will talk about the vision of Microsoft business application platform innovation with PowerApps and the Azure cloud platform.
- Working with OneDrive for Business – Hand Brender will explain the implementation of Next Generation Sync Client (NGSC), the limitations and the competitors.
- Exchange Server 2016 – Have you upgraded yet? – Vladimir Meloski will guide you through the architecture changes in 2016 and how to prepare, test and deploy Exchange 2016 in your organization.
- Azure for Office 365 developers – the best bits – Chris O’Brien will dig into the most relevant Azure capabilities, using real scenarios to show winning combinations such as SharePoint web hooks and Azure functions.
Refer to this agenda for a detailed list of lectures and get ready for the be mind-blown with “what is new” and “best practices” sessions guiding you through the changes happening in the IT world right now.
Save your seat now, visit us in Zagreb and join in on the discussion about the perspectives for business users, developers and IT Pros, and how the digital workplace is changing as we speak!