Who should watch it? I think everybody who is in the Microsoft ecosystem, but specifically:
- 🛡️CISO + Security Directors – modernize security strategy and program components, integrate security into larger organization
- 👔 CIO + IT Directors – integrate security into technology program, cloud, and other initiatives
- 🧑🔧Enterprise + Security Architects – and other roles with broad strategy/technology responsibilities
The workshop has around 4 hours of video materials. If you are new in security or just want to learn something extra about security, I highly recommended to watch it.
- what’s in the workshop https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security/ciso-workshop/the-ciso-workshop
- videos https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security/ciso-workshop/the-ciso-workshop-videos
- 142 slides in PDF https://raw.githubusercontent.com/microsoft/CloudAdoptionFramework/master/security/ciso-workshop/Microsoft-CISO-Workshop-Security-Strategy-and-Program.pdf